Wednesday 14 October 2015

Clarice Larsen -- "the Meme making pit bull hating fanatic!


Any group that revolves around hating and lying is always going to have infighting and Dangerous Dogs definitely has it's fair share and the last time Clarice posted her meme's someone obviously got upset.

Read all about it on Kimberly's blog "Zombies & Dogs" in which she exposes their lies and regularly comes under attack by this particular group luckily Kimberly  has twice the IQ of all of them combined and would more then likely be embarrassed by how easy they make it.

Kimberly's blog.....
http://zombiesanddogs.org/2015/10/14/clllaaaarrrriiiiccee/ 
Just so anybody planning on re-posting this knows, I'm not mocking anti-pit bull people here.. I'm anti-pit bull. That's why I'm here.
(Most of my memes are sarcastic, and always directed at nutters).‪#‎clarifying‬

wink emoticon 
Like   
Dawn Dalyce and 31 others like this.
Comments
Julia Lewis That's a good one.
Like315 hrs
Clarice Larson Haha! Thanks
Like15 hrs
Dawn Dalyce Pit bull attack adult owner, trusted pet for 6 years..... a chihuahua might puncture your finger or ankle.... compare??? I think not.
Like214 hrs
Olivia Wyatt Will someone please put this photo and story in a safe place to use as evidence.
Like12 hrs
Olivia Wyatt This man trusted his pit bull for six years? That's sad and now he doesn't have a face. This is a terrible tragedy!
Like12 hrs
Victor West Correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive this was a shot gun accident. And I was attacked by two pit bulls for 22 minutes.
Like9 hrs
Donnalyn Wigan I think this involved a shotgun, possible suicide attempt.
Like7 hrs
Clarice Larson I saw that. So disgusting. I made a meme with that. People were telling me it was a gun shot attempted suicide.. 
Do u have info?

Like13 hrsEdited
Clarice Larson Dangit! I deleted it cause I thought it was wrong.. 
This one is similar:

Like14 hrs
Olivia Wyatt Pit bulls are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
Like111 hrs

These people specialize in Meme making usually using pictures without permission and most times not fact checking any of the details, Dawn Dalyce regularly misrepresents pictures and news articles in this case she's using a victims picture and I'm relatively sure she didn't seek his permission to use this picture as I'm equally sure this poor man would rather not be portrayed in this manner especially if he in fact attempted suicide this type of behavior on behalf of these advocates who claim to be acting in the community interest could well put him at risk all over again.

Clarice claims to have deleted the picture but as you can see it's still there, Olivia Wyatt is a particularly nasty piece of work she wants the picture saved for future use (evidence) and as you can see except for one or two people that recognized the picture as a suicide attempt the rest of them to use a football analogy, they had picked up the ball and were running with it.

These people regularly use victims pictures in this way they are not public safety advocates they are haters plain and extremely simple!! 

more to come......


No comments:

Post a Comment