Friday 3 October 2014

jeff burchardt is a real hater,

MY MESSAGE TO jEFF bURCHARDT....

pls don't take any of my actions as a direct attack on you or an attempt to stalk or intimidate you in any way, pls accept my sincerest condolences for what happened to your little boy, tragic no matter what the type of dog involved. I admire your determination to soldier on inspite of what's happened, with no mallous toward you or support for pitbulls i just urge you sincerely to re focus on any/all breeds/types of dogs that attack?? even if BSL gets in all over the world what about the victims of non pitbulls, i worry that dogbite is contributing to the ever escalating death toll, 30 already this year, I have not written this message to you to try and goad you into some sort of pissing contest i sincerely want to save all the children and not just the pitbull victims?? i've seen all your blogs and am reasonably certain you run most of the fb pages if not you admin on them and i feel if we all team up and focus on all deaths together we can save more lives??
JEFF'S RESPONSE BELOW...
8 hours ago



Absolutely the victims of non-pit bulls matter to me. But if you take out the pit bulls, (a breed that is just as much the victims in this due to the inhumane "sport" of dogfighting and mass shelter killings) there would only be (and I don't say ONLY lightly after losing a child) on average 4 Americans killed per year. Not even scraping the surface of the serious injuries that I have seen first hand on children. Not even scraping the surface of the emotional damage long after the attack. Not even talking about YOU and YOUR fucking asshole pages that you guys run against VICTIMS of pit bull attacks....I'm not even GOUGING the surface when we're talking about how many other pets these purpose bred fighting machines kill every year Terry.

Let me ask you a question. Why are breeds that were bred BY HUMANS to kill other animals considered acceptable in modern society? When the local dog track in my area was open, the shelters were over run with Greyhounds. Don't get me wrong, I used to love going to the dog track with my wife every other Friday night. Mostly because there ain't shit else to do around here..... But it really is inhumane to the dogs. Thus, society agreed and now there isn't a dogtrack within 500 miles of here. The dog track closed, and of course it made sense that the shelters seen an increase of grey hounds coming thru the doors. We used to see them up for adoption in front of Walmart and the grocery stores. GREAT DOGS!.....

Now let me ask you another question Terry, if I may? After telling you the story of the dog tracks, greyhound racing and overpopulation after the tracks closed....Can you ever remember a time in your life when dogfighting was considered acceptable by modern society? If not, then why are the shelters overpopulated with pit bulls that nobody wants?

I think you are buying into your pit bull apologists/victim bashing/blaming pals. None of us want to "round up all pit bulls and kill them." BSL does not do this. The only reason someone would come and take your dog out of your house is if you wen't following the law or if your dog did something really bad. I just don't understand why both sides can't agree on this aspect of the debate. After all - NO BIRTH = NO KILL!!!

And another thing. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about my son's death....IF they were NOT pit bulls, he would've still been alive. The fact that they WERE pit bulls, is why they did what they did, how they did, for as LONG as they did.

I"M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH BOOF HEAD BOGART??

No comments:

Post a Comment