Saturday 13 September 2014

Gail Rosbach makes me throw up in my mouth a little



Gail Rosbach makes me throw up in my mouth a little

The absolute HYPOCRISY of these people never ends. Why is it okay for them to love their dogs so much, to give them Christmas presents, to think of them as FAMILY, but not for the rest of us simply because they don’t like the “breed” (that isn’t actually a breed).
It is the statements like this that make me see he proof..more and more, that this is not about any kind of victim advocacy or any kind of realistic concern. It’s nothing more than personal vendettas born of ignorance and fear. And they should all be stopped. That is another reason I will fight their lies, their bullshit and their insanity until the day I take my final breath.
furbabies

No comments:

Post a Comment